Now 50% off the original sale price of $2,250.
This report analyzes revenues of the $21 billion U.S. beauty and barber shop market to reveal strategies being implemented to boost growth and maximize profit margins in this dynamic industry. Data trends are provided for beauty and barber equipment and supplies wholesalers, professional haircare product shipments, and sales of other beauty and barber shop furniture, equipment, and supplies. Sales and profit trends of major professional beauty care product suppliers are also included. Individual sections can be purchased for $250 each.
Section 1: U.S. Beauty Salon Service and Product Trends
- Personal Care Service Spending Analysis
- Demographics Effect on Demand
- Regional Factors
- Cost Structure and for Competitive Environment
- Professional Product Sales
- Industry Consolidation
- Future Growth
- Scope and Methodology
Section 2: U.S. Consumer Personal Care Spending Patterns, by Demographic Characteristic
- Female Spending Patterns
- Male Spending Patterns
- Income Group
- Age of Household Head
- Size of Households
- Regional Spending
Section 3: U.S. Beauty Salon and Barber Shop Revenues and Geographic Analysis
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop Revenues
- Source of Salon Revenues
- Regional and State Revenues
- Metropolitan Area Revenues
Section 4: Beauty Salon Cost Structure and for Competitive Environment
- Competitive Environment
- Cost Structure
- Number of Shops and Average Revenues by Geographic Area
- Company Financial Trends
- Barbers Hairstyling for Men and Women, Inc.
- Cosmetics Plus Group, Ltd.
- Cutco Industries, Inc.
- Regis Corp.
- Supercuts, Inc.
Section 5: Professional Beauty Care Product Sales
- Beauty and Barber Equipment and Supplies Wholesalers
- Professional Haircare Product Shipments
- Shipments of Beauty and Barber Shop Equipment
- Alberto-Culver Co.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Helen of Troy Ltd.
- Helene Curtis Industries, Inc.
- L'oréal S.A.
- Revlon, Inc.
- Shiseido Co. Ltd.
- The Stephan Co.
- Wella Ag
- Windmere Corp.