Carpet And Rugs
Attention: There is an updated edition available for this report.
Published Jan 1, 1995 | 156 Pages | Pub ID: SB083
Now 50% off the original sale price of $2,250.
Specialists in Business Information's analysis of the $10 billion U.S. carpet and rug industry uncovers the opportunities and challenges in this highly competitive business. Data are provided on domestic product shipments, end-use markets, factors affecting demand, international trade opportunities, and the economics of U.S. carpet and rug plants. The report covers fiber suppliers, yarn and carpet manufacturers, and retailers. Over 50 company profiles of major U.S. and worldwide carpet and rug manufacturers, including industry leaders such as Shaw Industries, Interface, Mohawk, and Peerless are also revealed.
- Market Profile
- U.S. Carpet And Rug Industry Shipments
- Domestic Industry Product Shipment Sector Analysis
- End-Use Market Analysis And Factors Affecting Domestic Demand
- Floor Covering Retail Sales Trends
- U.S. International Trade Activity
- World Market Trends
- Economic Structure Of U.S. Carpet And Rug Plants
- Company Profiles And Recent Developments