Published Mar 1, 1995 | 112 Pages | Pub ID: SB249
Now 50% off the original sale price of $2,250.
This timely market profile from Specialists in Business Information analyzes the clock, movement, and timing device market. It looks at product line shifts, distribution channels, and industry structure so you can develop successful marketing strategies. Information on U.S. import trends, consumer purchases, demographics as well as a picture of the global clock industry are provided. In addition, the profile examines major U.S. and foreign-owned clock, movement, and timing device manufacturers. Recent company developments, new products, and market shares of the top U.S. clock suppliers are highlighted.
- Market Profile Highlights
- U.S. Market For Clocks, Movements And Timing Devices
- The Economics Of The U.S. Clock And Timing Device Industry
- U.S. Clock Imports
- World Clock Production And International Trade
- Factors Affecting U.S. Clock Demand And Distribution
- Company Profiles And Recent Developments