Dried And Dehydrated Foods
Published Apr 1, 1995 | 131 Pages | Pub ID: SB260
Now 50% off the original sale price of $2,250.
The Specialists in Business Information market profile on dried and dehydrated foods evaluates U.S. demand for raisins, prunes, and other dried fruits; dried and dehydrated potatoes, onions, and related vegetable products; and soup mixes. The profile analyzes U.S. shipments, price trends, domestic distribution and foreign market sales on a sector-by-sector basis in order to uncover growth opportunities and profit potentials in this $3 billion industry. The section on industry economic structure provides information on plant operating ratios, material inputs, the labor situation, and other factors impacting the industry's bottom-line performance. Profiles of 20 major worldwide producers, including market share data and strategies, are included.
- Market Profile
- U.S. Factory Shipment Trends
- Market Sector Shipment Analysis
- End-Use Markets And Distribution Patterns
- U.S. Imports And The International Situation
- Economic Structure Of U.S. Dried And Dehydrated Food Plants
- Company Profiles And Recent Developments