Published Mar 1, 1996 | 135 Pages | Pub ID: SB281
Now 50% off the original sale price of $2,250.
This market profile investigates 44 food processing and farm food markets in the $22 billion U.S. food container market. Investigates plastic bottles and containers, metal containers, plastic and paper bags and sacks, glass containers, and textile bags. Reviews cost structure of U.S. food container product plants and the competitive environment. A special feature of this study is competitive intelligence on and marketing strategies for 48 worldwide manufacturers of food containers.
- Introduction and Methodology
- US Food Container Purchases by End-Use Market
- Factors Affecting US Food Container Demand
- US Food Container Shipments
- Company Profiles and Recent Developments