Published Jan 1, 1995 | 93 Pages | Pub ID: SB248
Now 50% off the original sale price of $2,250.
This report provides a look at interior and exterior door shipments and specialty product lines to uncover growth opportunities for wood door manufacturers. Discusses plant economics and provides a look at the industry's competitive environment, cost structure, and profit margins. Analyzes foreign competition, furnishes a snapshot of the Canadian wood door industry, and reveals overseas sales potential. Provides data and information on end-use markets, factors affecting demand, and profiles over 20 major worldwide wood door manufacturers.
- Market Profiles
- U.S. Wood Door Shipment Trends
- Wood Door Product Line Shipments
- End-Use Markets and Factors Affecting Demand
- International Trade Situation
- Economic Structure of U.S. Wood Door Plants
- Company Profiles and Recent Developments