Table of Contents
Section 1: U.S. Beauty Salon Service and Product Trends
- Personal Care Service Spending Analysis
- Demographics Effect on Demand
- Regional Factors
- Cost Structure and for Competitive Environment
- Professional Product Sales
- Industry Consolidation
- Future Growth
- Scope and Methodology
Section 2: U.S. Consumer Personal Care Spending Patterns, by Demographic Characteristic
- Female Spending Patterns
- Male Spending Patterns
- Income Group
- Age of Household Head
- Size of Households
- Regional Spending
Section 3: U.S. Beauty Salon and Barber Shop Revenues and Geographic Analysis
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop Revenues
- Source of Salon Revenues
- Regional and State Revenues
- Metropolitan Area Revenues
Section 4: Beauty Salon Cost Structure and for Competitive Environment
- Competitive Environment
- Cost Structure
- Number of Shops and Average Revenues by Geographic Area
- Company Financial Trends
- Barbers Hairstyling for Men and Women, Inc.
- Cosmetics Plus Group, Ltd.
- Cutco Industries, Inc.
- Regis Corp.
- Supercuts, Inc.
Section 5: Professional Beauty Care Product Sales
- Beauty and Barber Equipment and Supplies Wholesalers
- Professional Haircare Product Shipments
- Shipments of Beauty and Barber Shop Equipment
- Alberto-Culver Co.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Helen of Troy Ltd.
- Helene Curtis Industries, Inc.
- L'oréal S.A.
- Revlon, Inc.
- Shiseido Co. Ltd.
- The Stephan Co.
- Wella Ag
- Windmere Corp.
Get full details about this report